I’m not sure, but I don’t think so. A little grammatical research is definitely needed.
bHs mostly gets spam comments, and they are sometimes pretty sneaky. They seem legit, but then are oh so wrong (or weirdly right) for that post. My favorites are for my analysis of Flatulence. I had no idea I was helping people so much with their farts.
- “whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You recognize, many persons are looking around for this info, you can aid them greatly.”
- Glad I can help!
- “Really nice layout and fantastic articles, nothing at all else we require”
- Phew, I had been hoping that you would require nothing else
- “Finding a good vitamin is one of the vital factors to living a healthy life. For me, this vitamin has always proven to be the most effective. It just gives your body what it needs and it doesn’t have all of those nasty side effects as all of the bad ones. It’s also one of the less costly ones out there.”
- I guess these vitamins would help with farting?
- “I simply wanted to develop a word to express gratitude to you for all of the amazing tricks you are writing at this site. My long internet look up has now been recognized with pleasant concept to go over with my visitors. I ‘d declare that most of us readers are very lucky to exist in a very good site with so many perfect professionals with very helpful basics. I feel quite privileged to have discovered your entire website and look forward to really more cool times reading here. Thank you again for a lot of things.”
- Again, I am delighted to have been so helpful. Farting is a challenge.
- “Nice article. Its realy nice. Many information help me.”
- I happy.
These deeply rewarding comments aside, it’s hard not to be taken with the response to question: “Can I ever pee in the shower?“:
- Your the very best!
There are some lovely things about staying in a hotel, particularly when doing so is a treat, rather than a work obligation. Here are my current five favorite things, prompted by recent visits to the Old St. Francis Hotel in Bend, Oregon and the Ashland Springs Hotel in Ashland, Oregon. Each of them is simple and yet make me so happy!
- Lovely soap
- Nice clean sheets
- Soft towels
- Playing with all the amenities
Saturday mornings buying coffee
When it is raining
When you need a light weight jacket but are not wearing dress clothes.
If your head starts hurting, but you keep forcing yourself back to sleep, you probably ought to just get up. And if you keep dreaming about peeing in the bed, you probably ought to get up to go to the bathroom. Otherwise, the more the better.
Yes, if you are mean. I am. But now the cat knows can identify that white fluffy stuff — evil cold, eh? But you should let him back inside right away. Definitely.
As far as I know, they are supposed to discretely tell you. I’d like to let everyone know that I intend to be permanently registered Sahagun Chocolates.
Five Favorite Items: Talk Like a Pirate Day! (September 19)
- Arrr, me lovely Pirate Adhesive bandages! Available in many places, including Accoutrements
- That there rain falling from the sky! Garrr!
- Use the cannon with skill and grace
- A pirate is walking down the street. A kid runs up and asks, “Why is there a steering wheel around your neck?” The pirate replies, “Arr, it be driving me nuts!”
- Delightful pirate artiste film: Care of Underground Film