bHs mostly gets spam comments, and they are sometimes pretty sneaky. They seem legit, but then are oh so wrong (or weirdly right) for that post. My favorites are for my analysis of Flatulence. I had no idea I was helping people so much with their farts.
- “whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You recognize, many persons are looking around for this info, you can aid them greatly.”
- Glad I can help!
- “Really nice layout and fantastic articles, nothing at all else we require”
- Phew, I had been hoping that you would require nothing else
- “Finding a good vitamin is one of the vital factors to living a healthy life. For me, this vitamin has always proven to be the most effective. It just gives your body what it needs and it doesn’t have all of those nasty side effects as all of the bad ones. It’s also one of the less costly ones out there.”
- I guess these vitamins would help with farting?
- “I simply wanted to develop a word to express gratitude to you for all of the amazing tricks you are writing at this site. My long internet look up has now been recognized with pleasant concept to go over with my visitors. I ‘d declare that most of us readers are very lucky to exist in a very good site with so many perfect professionals with very helpful basics. I feel quite privileged to have discovered your entire website and look forward to really more cool times reading here. Thank you again for a lot of things.”
- Again, I am delighted to have been so helpful. Farting is a challenge.
- “Nice article. Its realy nice. Many information help me.”
- I happy.
These deeply rewarding comments aside, it’s hard not to be taken with the response to question: “Can I ever pee in the shower?“:
- Your the very best!